Gain top tips and insights into securing a Ministerial Public Appointment or board position. How to #DoDemocracy at a local, regional or national level.
A half-day seminar featuring interactive sessions with public appointees, board directors, head hunters and the Cabinet Office.
Speakers include: Rosalyn Eales, Centre for Public Appointments at the Cabinet Office; Sarah Anderson CBE; Helene Martin Gee; Vanda Green.
Aimed at senior women seeking their first Public Appointment or those wishing to discover exactly what’s involved in making a contribution to public life.
The seminar will cover:
- What is a Public Appointment?
- How is a Public Appointment made?
- The role of the Cabinet Office
- The application process, role of an Appointments Panel and what to expect
- Getting ready for your first Public Appointment – how can I make a difference?