Students will run through the process of putting a bill through Parliament:
1. They will decide on a law to amend/ create (this will be topical)
2. There will be a first reading to the House of Commons (ordinary assembly)
3. It will then go to committee (School Council)
4. It will then go back to the House of Commons for a second reading.
5. It will then go to The House of Lords (sixth form common room)
We will report back whether it has been passed or not through our school Parliamentary journalists.